CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Old posts become new again!

I'm getting my old blogs up slowly!! Got them watermarked (and re-sized for faster uploading times for me) and even added more photos then they had before!



Adventures is up. I also added a new photo of a deer that wasn't on the blog before. The picture to the side is a preview of one of the photos that's on that blog. Some fun memories!! I love looking back over them.



More Memories and you could see the preview on the side!! I took some fun shots of seagulls (out of hundreds only liked 4!!) Used to show two photos, now has my "best" four!



Some More Adventures has quite a bit of photos! I had one photo for each adventure day we had, but decided to add quite a few more!!

I have one more left to put back up online, but want a break! So it will have to wait. Hope you enjoy!

Wanted to add once Linkthis' support helps me, I should be able to show old posts that you might like to see. Neat thing they have!! Hope it gets up and working for me soon. Guess that's what I get for customizing my blog!

0 comments:

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails