CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Octopus Photo Question!

I had Stephanie from Ten Talents ask me a question in one of the comments [about my banner pictures] so I figured I'd answer that to whoever else wanted to know!!

Stephanie: You've got a lot of great pics on here! Where did you take the one of the octopus? Did you actually take that yourself?

A. Yes I did take that photo. I haven't posted any photos that I don't own and didn't take in any of my blog posts or in my header. I wanted this blog to represent my life lately - so the only way to do that is to use only pictures I've taken. As for the Octopus picture - I'm giving you the chance to look closer!! It was actually taken in the Seattle Aquarium!! [You can see the reflection of my son's orange jacket and his fingers in the left corner of the photo]. Eventually I'll get the one blog post back up that had those photos in it. It's amazing what you can do with a camera sometimes, isn't it? And that was shockingly one the first weekends with my new camera!! Honestly some of these pictures came from pure luck, trust me on that!

Edited: I forgot I had two octopus pictures up, I apologize! Not from the same location! This one was taken in Poulsbo, WA - they have a marine science center there and that's where this photo was taken at.

If any one has questions they have been wondering, feel free to ask!

1 comments:

allthingsnew said...

Hey! Thanks for answering my question! I definitely thought you took those underwater :) I had to look really, really hard to see your son's reflection in the first one. Nice to know I can take great pics without having to get close to the sea life!

:)
Stephanie - Ten Talents

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails