CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful for Thursday

Today I figure I'd say what I've been thankful for over this past month, since it's gone by so quickly and I haven't said a lot lately.

1. I'm thankful for my son. He's such a great child and I'm very blessed to have him in my life. He's speaking better lately and got the potty training thing down, which has made life a lot easier.
2. I'm thankful for my husband. He's been a trooper helping out while I've been more emotional this past two weeks. He's done a lot for this family and you can bet I've been telling him more and more how much he's appreciated.
3. I'm thankful for my mother. She puts up with me a ton and tolerates me calling no matter what time of day (although I try to do it when I know she's awake) and has been helping me get through my anxiety.
4. I'm thankful for my husband's job. Although I have to admit I dislike some parts of the Navy it has been a very stable job and has been able to support us. Cannot ask for more then that. I only can hope we find the same support when he becomes a civilian in 2 years.

There's more I'm thankful for, of course!! I feel blessed to have the people in my life that I love. It's amazing how time flies so quickly, which is kind of overwhelming since I would love for it to slow down so I can enjoy it more. I really want to get to more of my photos, I've been neglecting them lately. It's been poor weather so we haven't done as much... I'll probably be less active with my photography until after Winter. But, who knows, if I have the opportunity to get out with my family... we will.

0 comments:

Link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails